martes, septiembre 05, 2006

Rock Me Baby

ROCK ME BABY

Chill out baby, I'll rock you as no one has done it before
Chill out, c'z i want you to be mine tonight
Chill out baby, and forget everything outside

I'll touch your skin and turn it on fire
Grabing your hair in this intense night
Kissing your lips such as the last time

Chill out baby, and never remember back
C'z you know it was just a one-night-stand chance
Baby, you're unique in your class

Little, yes you're little
Tiny, they look at you
But you're are gorgeus
Baby, remember that

You wanna feel it again?
Tell me when and I'll be in
Up or down, I don't really care
C'z, baby, you know i'll be anywhere

I wanna hear from you
Slow or fast, is up to you
Peacefully, let me conquer you again

C'z this is not what you believe
Unknowns, frees or friends, I don't know
And its your turn to let me know

Confused I am, lost in your charming eyes
You don't know what I'm thinking on
And I can tell you that I want you to make me your, this night

I want to smell your soft back...
Baby, take your clothes off
Lay on the bed and let this magic get in you again

Or tell me not, and won't bother you anymore
Get back with your last man
And then realize, he's not the one

But keep in mind
I won't be waiting you all the time

KM/06


Wow... ahora puedo dormire trankilo ... hasta k su imagen me vuelva a asaltar.