miércoles, septiembre 06, 2006

Leave me Alone

Leave me Alone

I don't need you anymore
Leave me alone girl
Go and find someone else

Dismiss yourself from here
c'z youre nothing more for me
We used to be ok, but you stole my head

Find your soulmate
Realize we aren't as before
and anything more, go hell

I'm tired of you wanting me to do
Things I don't want
C'z when I done them, you threw them back

France, Germany? Don't know where you were
Just know you weren't here
You made a promise, you didn't fit

Now girl, leave me alone
Or you're going to waste your time and love
Go! And never return anymore

Many boys want you outside
Go and have fun with'em
Maybe the one for you is eating rice

Frinds? Ok, but forget our past
Or didn't realize we went to fast?
Like a train... that crashed two cats

Don't need you anymore
Freeze this and burn it
Just as I've did with your keys

Won't remember you...
This went to waste
So fuck and taste
Your smoking base.



KM/06

Rudo eh?